This offer only comes around once a year and it ends tonight! Sign up for a checking or savings account from Captial One 360 (formerly ING Direct) and receive a cash bonus of $100 or $76, respectively.
- Open a FREE 360 Checking account by midnight tonight and earn $100!
- Earn the $100 bonus 50 Days after opening the account.
- Within 45 days, you must make either 5 deposits using “CheckMate,” which allows you to take a picture of your check and upload it for deposit, OR 5 debit purchases with the card which will be mailed to you.
- If you do not wish to keep the account, you can close it on day 51 and withdraw all your money, plus the $100 bonus.
- Open a FREE 360 Savings account by midnight tonight and earn $76.00! Set one up for every child and adult in your family!
- Earn the $76 bonus 30 days after opening account.
- Savings account requires $500 minimum deposit.
- If you do not wish to keep the account, you can close it on day 31 and withdraw all your money, plus the $76 bonus.
Is a credit check required? The checking account has overdraft protection, which acts as a temporary line of credit, should you overdraft on your account. Because of this protection, credit is routinely pulled–not always, but often. Your credit is NOT pulled for opening savings.
Is there a balance minimum? For the checking? Yes. $0.50. (seriously) For the savings? Yes, $500.
Can I qualify for multiple bonuses? Each account holder is only allowed one of the bonuses. But if you open accounts with a different person as primary account holder, each bonus applies. So you could qualify for the $100 checking bonus and your child for the $76 savings bonus.
Is there a purchase minimum for the checking account? There is a minimum of fifty cents.
Can I apply for each of my family members? Yes
How long will it take to receive my debit card in the mail? Once you've opened the account, you should receive your debit card within 7 business days.
Can I cancel at any time? Yes, but you must wait 30 days for savings and 50 days with checking to receive the cash bonuses. That said, I actually use and like my Capital One 360 accounts. I prefer the convenience of online over the person-to-person relationship at my local bank. Regardless of your preference, free money is free money! Sign up. Get paid. Then decide!