Better still, new users who sign up with Plink and make a a minimum purchase of $25.00 at any 7-Eleven convenience store by July 21 get 1,000 Plink points free. That’s enough points for a free $10.00 gift card to Amazon, Starbucks or one of Plink’s many other retail partners, just for putting a little gas in the car!
The feedback we’ve received from folks about Plink has been positive. They say the service is easy to use, and the gift cards are always a hit. Even better, Plink has an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. Plink links securely to a credit or debit card to give points for purchases; however, as a read-only encryption service, there are no unwanted fees or unauthorized access to your credit card.
There are no coupons or membership cards to keep track of. Just shop and dine out normally to earn rewards.
Remember, as a private offer, 7-Eleven might not show up in your Plink wallet; this is normal. Just make your purchase by the July 21 deadline, and you’ll get your free gift card within 7 days after the transaction posts.
- Visit Plink to sign up for free in under 5 minutes.
- Enter an email address and password.
- Link a credit or debit card to your Plink account.
- Make any purchase at 7-Eleven by July 21 (as a private offer, 7-Eleven won’t show up in Plink. Don’t worry, this is normal).
- Once the transaction posts, 1,000 points are automatically added to your Plink account within 7 days.
- Done! Rewards are waiting.