Our readers offer very positive feedback on SavingStar. Folks say it’s an easy way to save at the grocery store.
There’s no paperwork or coupons to clip or print. Just link rewards to your store loyalty cards and shop as usual at over 24,000 grocery stores nationwide.
- Visit SavingStar.com.
- Choose your eCoupons, and link to store loyalty cards.
- Use your loyalty card at checkout. (Note: The total on the receipt does not change at checkout, and the savings are not printed on the receipt.)
- eCoupon rewards are automatically added to your SavingStar account within 2-30 days! Look for an email when the savings post.
- After a $5.00 minimum accrues, rewards are returned via deposits to a bank or PayPal account, or as an Amazon gift card. Philanthropic folks may choose to donate their savings to the American Forests fund.
- $5.00/$15.00 – Silk Milk Varieties, half-gallon – (savingstar.com)
- $1.50/2 – Pompeiian Oils, 16 oz – (savingstar.com)
- $0.75/3 – Hamburger, Chicken or Tuna Helper, any – (savingstar.com)
- $0.50/1 – Bisquick, 20 oz – (savingstar.com)
- $5.00/$15.00 – Axe Products, and full size – (savingstar.com)
- $5.00/$30.00 – Nestle Frozen Products, including DiGiorno, Haagen Dazs and Lean Cuisine – (savingstar.com)
- $0.50/1 – Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme Cereal – (savingstar.com)
- $5.00/$20.00 – StarKist Tuna, 12 oz – (savingstar.com)
- $5.00/$20.00 – Green Mountain, Snapple, Celestial Seasonings, and Donut House Brew Over Ice K-Cups – (savingstar.com)
- $5.00/$20.00 – Little Debbie Products– (savingstar.com)
- $0.60/1 – Musselman’s Apple Butter, 28 oz – (savingstar.com)