Make the annual event affordable and fun with double cash back deals from Ebates! Now, that looks smart!
Here’s one great tip! Start with a plan to hit the summer sales. Because “back to school” is the second-largest shopping season in the U.S., retailers are right now offering discounts and promotions. Maximize the savings on those promotions by combining online coupon codes with cash-back shopping through Ebates.
Through Aug. 26, get double cash back when shopping with these retailers:
- Macy’s – 6.0% Cash Back
- Kohl’s – 6.0% Cash Back
- Nordstrom – 5.0% Cash Back
- HP Home – 5.0% Cash Back
- Lands’ End – 6.0% Cash Back
- JCPenney – 8.0% Cash Back
- Chegg – Up to 9.0% Cash Back
- Aeropostale – 5.0% Cash Back
- Walmart – 2.0% Cash Back
- Walgreens – 8.0% Cash Back
- eBags – 12.0% Cash Back
- Living Social – 4.0% Cash Back
- Bloomingdales – 6.0% Cash Back
- Staples – 4.0% Cash Back
- Sephora – 8.0% Cash Back
Cash back shopping through Ebates:
- Ebates is completely free. Start an account in less than a minute with no sensitive information required.
- Users get cash back rebates (as high as 25%) from over 1,500 major retailers nationwide.
- Use the Ebates partner list of over 1,600 retailers. Each store lists a cash back percentage to shoppers.
- Follow the link to the store you want, and shop as normal. Cash back automatically accrues in an Ebates account until a threshold of $5.01 is reached. At least four times a year, Ebates mails a check or transfers those funds into a PayPal account. No strings, no points to redeem, no mail-in forms or membership fees.
- Ebates also gives new members a free $10.00 to a selection of top retailers for signing up and making their first purchase of at least $25.00. An additional $5.00 is earned for every Facebook friend referred. With over 12 million members and $85,000,000 paid out so far, this service continues to grow in popularity. We like to stack Ebates purchases with coupons, sales, and promotions for even greater savings.
Make sure to sign up for The Krazy Coupon Lady Daily Newsletter to get the best “Back-to-School” tip of the week!