That’s enough points for a free $10 gift card to Amazon, Starbucks, or one of Plink’s many other retail partners.
Plink links securely to a credit or debit card to give points for purchases. As a read-only encryption service, there are no unwanted fees or unauthorized access to your credit card. The feedback we’ve received from folks about Plink is positive. Readers say the service is easy to use, and the gift cards are always a hit.
There are no coupons or membership cards to keep track of. Simply shop and dine out normally to earn rewards. Best of all, it’s worry free. Plink has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and great online reviews!
Remember, as a private offer, Plink Dollar General might not show up in your Plink wallet; this is normal. Just make your purchase by the August 18 deadline, and you’ll get your free electronic gift card within seven days after the transaction posts.
- Visit Plink to sign up for free in under 5 minutes.
- Enter an email address and password.
- Link a credit or debit card to your Plink account.
- Make any purchase at Dollar General by August 18.
- Once the transaction posts, you’ll have your free electronic gift card within seven days.