We like to stack manufacturer coupons with Ibotta rewards to stock up on school year lunch supplies. With helpful tools like a checklist feature to help track purchases while shopping, and an activity tab that gives an up-to-date summary of all Ibotta activity (to total your massive rewards), Ibotta makes back-to-school shopping a snap.
Visit Ibotta and complete a quick (1 minute) registration to download this free app for your Android, iPhone, or other iOS supported device. After the download:
- Open the Ibotta app.
- Choose a store from the list.
- Scroll through product offers for your store.
- Complete a task that pays (watch a quick video, view a recipe, take a poll, learn a fact, or post to your Facebook wall) to earn money in your Ibotta account.
- Go shopping and purchase the item in the offer.
- Snap a (quality) photo of your receipt and upload it to Ibotta.
- Money is added to your account within 24 hours (usually in as little as an hour).
- Once you've earned at least $5.00, choose "Withdraw Cash" from the main menu to transfer money to a PayPal account. If you’re feeling philanthropic, you can donate that cash to the school of your choice.
Note: The Ibotta app is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad; it requires iOS 5.0 or later. The Ibotta app is optimized for iPhone 5.