Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
That’s enough points for a free $10 e-gift card to Amazon, Starbucks, or one of Plink’s many other retail partners, just for grabbing a $1.00 fountain drink!
Plink is an electronic rewards program linked to a credit or debit card. Earn points with everyday purchases with a credit or debit card. Redeem those points for electronic gift cards to big national retailers. Plink is easy to use because there are no coupons or membership cards to keep track of—just shop and dine out normally, and points accrue!
Plink links securely and safely to your card.
Plink has an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and great online reviews! As a read-only encryption service, there are no unwanted fees or unauthorized access to your credit card. Folks say Plink is easy to use, and the gift cards are always a hit.
For example, KCL reader Lula L. said:
- Visit Plink to sign up for free in under 5 minutes.
- Enter an email address and password.
- Link a credit or debit card to your Plink account.
- Make any purchase at Burger King by August 25 (as a private offer, Burger King may not show up in Plink. Don’t worry, this is normal).
- Once the transaction posts, 1,000 points are automatically added to your Plink account within 7 days.
- Done! Enjoy your e-gift card.
Remember, as a private offer, Plink Burger King might not show up in your Plink wallet; this is normal. Just make your purchase by the August 25 deadline, and you’ll get your free gift card within 7 days after the transaction posts.