How KCL evaluates survey sites:
- We register for any site we might recommend (with our coupon/deal email). If things looks spammy or unsafe, we don’t proceed.
- We check website rankings with SurveyPolice.com and Webutation.org. If a survey earns less than 3 out of 5 stars from SurveyPolice and less than a 90% score from Webutation, we won’t recommend it.
- We rely heavily on what our readers have to say. If a survey site gets a strong endorsement from our readers, we’ll promote it; if not, that site will rarely—if ever—be featured on KCL again.
Here’s what we have to say about MySurvey.
Sign-up is free and easy, and there's a convenient mobile app. Earn points for activities like online surveys and product testing. Reach a 1000-point total and you’re eligible for cash (by check or Paypal), Amazon gift certificates, and merchandise.
There are also daily and monthly drawings to win 10,000 points. MySurvey has a 100% rating on Webutation and 3 out of 5 stars from SurveyPolice.com. Some members say this site takes too long to distribute rewards, and that the surveys are sometimes difficult to qualify for. KCL-reader Kyla recommends this site, and earned $40 in gift cards in about three months—not too bad.
- Visit MySurvey.
- Create a quick profile (takes about 5 minutes).
- Log into your coupon/deal email and confirm your account.
- That's it! Start taking surveys and earning rewards.
If you wish to unsubscribe from MySurvey, log in and select "My Profile." Scroll down and follow a simple link to cancel your membership. Allow up to 48 hours for cancellation to take effect.