A family shouldn’t have to check their credit rating to go to the movies. A bucket of popcorn for $7.00? Crazy!
Here’s a way to save money on today’s hottest movie tickets, DealFlicks.com! Save up to 60%, but discounts start at about 15% on tickets.
Dealflicks wants to connect movie theaters with customers, selling empty seats at discounted prices. Movie theaters avoid empty seats, and moviegoers spend less cash. The movie packages generally include a combination of tickets, popcorn and soda.
For example, for two adults to see “The Lone Ranger” on a “Hollywood” deal at a nearby theater, we’d pay $25.50—a 15% discount! The package comes with two tickets, two medium popcorns, and two medium sodas. The showtime is displayed in a little yellow box. In our case it’s 10:20 a.m. (a little weird, but let’s go with it).
- Visit DealFlicks to get started.
- Sign up with an e-mail address, zip code and password.
- Enter city and state at the top of the page.
- Choose a theater and movie.
- Choose Blockbuster, Romantic or Hollywood package.
- Click “Buy Now.”
- Confirm movie showtime.
- Enter credit card information.
- Check your e-ail account for a confirmation e-mail with a voucher number.
- Print the e-mail or take an e-version on a mobile phone to the theater box office. Easy!
Lone Ranger ‘Hollywood’ Package, 2 tickets, (
reg. $30.00) $25.50
Final Price: $25.50