In the last couple months, we’ve posted deals on how to make $10 at Office Max, McDonald’s and more by using Plink. It’s an easy way to earn fast rewards. For example, spend $1.00 (or less) on any item at Walgreens and get a $10.00 gift card. That’s a $9.00 moneymaker, not too shabby!
Plink is a fast-growing program that awards points to users like you and me for making in-store purchases. Plink accounts link to a credit or debit card, so points automatically accrue while you shop. When different point totals are reached, you earn gift cards to iTunes, Amazon, Starbucks and more! It's simple, safe and totally worth a try!
How Secure Is Plink?
In addition to an A rating with the BBB, here’s what we found out about Plink: Intuit, the company that built TurboTax and Quickbooks, designed Plink to be 100% read-only. That means no one can access your account. It's all done by an automated process—Plink only receives a report detailing transactions in order to award points. Mint.com and Paypal use this same technology. So your credit/debit card information is completely safe!
Get the Deal:
- Visit Plink to sign up for free. It takes less than 5 minutes.
- Enter an email address and password.
- Link a credit or debit card to your Plink account.
- Make any purchase at Walgreens by September 15 (as a private offer, Walgreens may not show up in Plink. Don't worry, this is normal).
- Once the transaction posts,1,000 points are automatically added to your Plink account within seven days. Cash that 1,000 points out for a $10 gift card.