If you haven’t signed up for Plink, now is your chance! Through 9/15, make any purchase at CVS with your credit or debit card, and earn a $10 gift card to retailers including Amazon.com, Target, Walmart, Kohls, Starbucks and more! Check out this $10 moneymaker at CVS:
Colgate Total Toothpaste, 4-4.2 oz $2.99
Buy 1, Receive $2.00 ExtraBucks, Limit 2
Make any CVS purchase, Earn 1,000 Plink Points
Use $1.00/1 Colgate Total, Optic White, Max Fresh or Sensitive Toothpaste, 4 oz or larger, Limit 4 same coupons in same transaction from SS 9/8 (exp 10/5)
Pay $1.99, Receive $2.00 ExtraBucks & $10 Gift Card from Plink
Final Price: $10 money maker! USD
Before you head to CVS here’s what you need to do:
- Visit Plink to sign up for free. It takes less than 5 minutes.
- Enter an email address and password.
- Link a credit or debit card to your Plink account.
- Make any purchase at CVS by September 15 (as a private offer, CVS may not show up in Plink. Don't worry, this is normal). Be sure to use the debit or credit card that you link.
- Once the transaction posts,1,000 points are automatically added to your Plink account within seven days. Cash that 1,000 points out for a $10 gift card.
- As a reminder, this offer is only valid for new Plink users. If you’ve already signed up or redeemed points with Plink, you are not eligible.
And… the million dollar question: How Secure Is Plink?
Intuit, the company that built TurboTax and Quickbooks, designed Plink to be 100% read-only. That means no one can access your account. It's all done by an automated process—Plink only receives a report detailing transactions in order to award points. Mint.com and Paypal use this same technology. So your credit/debit card information is completely safe!