Redbox recently launched a new video streaming service to compete with Hulu Plus and with Netflix. New customers can sign up now for a month of free unlimited streaming and four free kiosk rentals. If you decide to keep the service after the 30-day trial, the charge is $8.00 a month for 4 Redbox rentals and unlimited video streaming. To avoid charges, cancel anytime before the first month runs out and you’ll be 4 redbox codes richer!
- Visit Redbox Instant to get started.
- Click “New Account.”
- Enter name, e-mail, zip code and create a password.
- Select the check box to agree to the terms. Click “Next.”
- Enter billing and credit card information. Remember, you won’t be charged unless you keep the service beyond the 30-day trial.
- Check the box to agree to the terms. Click “Next.”
- Click “Finish.”
Ready to watch a movie? Browse through titles here or use the handy title/keyword search feature at the top of the page. Choose from popular titles like The Hunger Games, The Expendables, The Avengers and more. Just hover over the movie image and click the red “Watch Now” button.