Here’s one easy way to make $10 on Skippy Peanut Butter for the kids’ lunches:
Skippy Peanut Butter, 16.3 oz $2.00
With In-Ad Coupon through 9/14, Limit 4
Use $0.55/1 – Skippy Peanut Butter Product – (coupons.com)
Make any Walgreens purchase through 9/15, earn 1,000 Plink Points
Pay $1.45, get a $10 Gift Card from Plink
Final Price: $10 Moneymaker!
Get this deal:
- Visit Plink to sign up for free.
- Enter an email address and password.
- Link a credit or debit card to your Plink account.
- Make any purchase with your linked card at Walgreens by September 15 (as a private offer, Walgreen’s may not show up in Plink. Don't worry, this is normal).
- Once the transaction posts,1,000 points are automatically added to your Plink account within seven days. Cash that 1,000 points out for a $10 gift card.
Remember! This offer is only valid for new Plink users. If you've already signed up or redeemed points with Plink, you are not eligible.
How safe is Plink?
Intuit, the company that built TurboTax and Quickbooks, designed Plink to be 100% read-only. That means no one can access your account. It's all done by an automated process—Plink only receives a report detailing transactions in order to award points. Mint.com and Paypal use this same technology. So your credit/debit card information is completely safe!