Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
If you find a competitor’s printed ad or an online price that beats the Target price, Target will match the price right at the customer service desk. And if you purchase an item at Target and then find the identical item for less (in the following week’s Target ad, a competitor’s ad or at one of the above online retailers), just bring in your purchase and receipt along with proof of the current price and Target will give you the difference.
- The item you find online must be identical (color, size, shape) as the one you buy in the Target store. If Target does not have the item in stock, they will NOT offer a rain check.
- There is a limit of one competitor online price match per identical item per guest.
- The competitor price must still be valid, and the item must still be in stock at the online competitor’s website when you request the lower price.
- The policy doesn’t include online third-party sellers like those found on Amazon Marketplace. It must be offered by the original site’s store.
- Manufacturer coupons can be used on price matched items. They will be applied after the price match.