The Winn-Dixie official coupon policy is below.
- Store Management has the right to accept, decline, or limit the quantity of coupons and or items purchased in a single transaction or in a single day, by a single customer.
- To ensure product availability for all customers, Winn-Dixie limits redemption to (5) five of the same coupons for the same item in the same day per customer. For example, if you have six of the same coupon and have purchased six items, we will only accept five of the coupons.
- Winn-Dixie will only accept original manufacturer coupons, Winn-Dixie coupons and valid internet coupons. No reproductions, altered coupons, or coupons on mobile devices will be accepted. The only coupons accepted on a mobile device are the “tell Winn-Dixie” brand coupons.
- A manufacturer coupon and a store coupon can be used on the same item in the same transaction.
- A manufacturer coupon cannot be used on the same item as an electronic coupon. An electronic coupon is linked to the Rewards Card and deducts automatically at the register when the required purchase is made.
- Winn-Dixie does not accept any type of coupon for “Meal Deal” or “What a Deal” free items.
- The total coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item. No cash back will be given nor will cash back be applied to other purchases.
In addition to this, Winn-Dixie will automatically double any manufacturer coupon that is $0.50 or less (except in Florida, parts of Louisiana and some coastal Alabama stores).