Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
With double coupons every day, Giant Eagle is a great place to save money! But their coupon policy can be complicated. Here are some of the highlights that make using coupons at Giant Eagle worth the effort.
Part 1: Coupons accepted by Giant Eagle
Giant Eagle accepts the following types of coupons:
- Newspaper coupons: Use up to 12 like newspaper coupons (unless prohibited on the coupon) per 24 hours. Newspaper coupons worth $0.99 or less double every day unless prohibited on the coupon.
- Printable coupons: Use as many as two like printable coupons per 24 hours. Printable coupons worth $0.99 or less double every day unless prohibited on the coupon.
- Digital coupons: Load them to your Giant Eagle Advantage Card before you shop. Digital coupons do not double.
The store allows only one coupon per item purchased, and the amount of the coupon cannot exceed the cost of the item (don't worry, the register will automatically adjust the coupon down). Giant Eagle does not accept expired coupons.
Part 2: What makes Giant Eagle KRAZY!
- Double Coupons Every Day: Giant Eagle doubles coupons worth up to $0.99 every day. Those double coupons make stockpiling so much easier!
- 10 for $10.00: 10 for $10.00 deals make it tempting to snag 10 items. But what if you have only two or three coupons for that item? Do you have to buy all 10? At Giant Eagle, you do not have to purchase 10 items. Buy one or more, mix and match items, and use coupons to get the best deals. This policy applies on most, but not all, buy xx, get $xx.xx offers, so read the ad carefully.
- Fuelperks!: Shop at Giant Eagle and get $0.10 off per gallon of gas for every $50.00 you spend. Yes, it is possible to get a free tank! The store also highlights special items every week that will earn you extra fuelperks!, like "buy five frozen dinners, get an extra $0.20 in fuelperks!." You can earn fuelperks! on just about any grocery purchase, and gift cards, too.
- Forgot Your Coupons? Or your Giant Eagle Advantage Card? No worries. Just take in your receipt, your coupons and your Giant Eagle Advantage Card within 10 days of your purchase, and Giant Eagle will refund the difference between what you paid and what you would have saved with your Advantage Card and coupons.