We love teaching our fellow krazy couponers about new ways to save. But we get equally excited when we stumble upon new ways to earn. And here’s one of them — just in time for the holidays!
If you’re looking to earn some extra money and enjoy engaging with people, then this might be the opportunity for you.
Tallgrass Talent Group is currently hiring product demonstrators to host in-store promotions and sampling events and to generate excitement and brand awareness in your local grocery stores and retailers. As an in-store demonstrator, you serve as a “brand ambassador” — demonstrating foods, electronics and general merchandise products to shoppers.
What Is Tallgrass Talent Group?
Representing major brands from top marketers (many of the same big names you see advertised on TV), Tallgrass Talent Group, a family owned company, helps marketers launch new products by introducing those brands to customers across the U.S. in national retailers and major regional grocery chains. Basically, they’re the people handing out samples!
Most of the jobs consist of 5 to 6-hour shifts typically on the weekends. The pay starts at around $50 to $60 per event. If interested, click here for more information and to apply.
Applicants are required to meet all the following:
- Must be outgoing, energetic and willing to serve as the "face" of the brand
- Ability to interact actively and informatively to the general public
- Requires ability to provide helpful advice and knowledgeable recommendations
- Clean cut and professional: No facial hair, tasteful hair and makeup
- Clean and neat clothing following attire standards
- Proven track record of punctual and reliable attendance
- Must have and maintain a clean background record
- Go here to sign up.
- Once you have signed up, an associate will reach out to you.