Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Coupon Acceptance Guidelines
This policy is intended as a general guide to using coupons when shopping at Fry's Food Stores.
Fry's currently accepts only the following types of coupons:
- Manufacturer Coupons
- Catalina Coupons
- Fry's store Catalina coupons
- Manufacturer Catalina coupons
- Fry's Store Coupons
- Print at home (PAH) Internet Manufacturer coupons
- Fry's/Kroger Digital Coupons
- Competitor Pharmacy Coupons
Fry's does not accept the following types of coupons:
- FREE Internet Coupons without a required purchase
- Competitor coupons
- (Except Pharmacy prescription transfer coupons)
- Coupons identified by the Manufacturer as fraudulent
- Current promotion is "All Manufacturers' coupons now worth $1"
- During this "Limited Time" promotion, we will make all paper manufacturer coupons up to $1.00, even those that state "Do Not Double" or "Not Subject to Doubling."
- Coupons Under $1: We will make up to three of the same coupon for like items up to $1.00. Any additional coupons for the same items will be redeemed at face value.
- A manufacturer coupon value may exceed the cost of the item if that overage is applied to other items in the same transaction. A coupon overage may not be used to get cash back at the end of an order.
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Pharmacy coupons are accepted at face value only
- We accept valid, current Fry's Catalina Coupons
- We accept Manufacturer Catalina Checkout coupons:
- Catalina print must have "Manufacturer Coupon" printed on it with valid remit address and instructions to the retailer for redemption.
- We will accept Manufacturer Catalina Checkout coupons with logos from other retailers as long as it is clearly a manufacturer coupon.
- Catalina coupons printed at the check lane should be used on your next shopping trip.
- We only accept store coupons from Fry's Food Stores or the Kroger family of stores
- Fry's or Kroger Family Store coupons are always taken at face value
- Limit one use per digital coupon per transaction.
- Digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of a single item.
- Digital coupons and offers are deducted from a customer purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts and cannot be added back or removed once card has been scanned.
- Digital offers do not double.
- A limit of 150 coupons can be loaded per household at one time.
- Digital reproductions of offers will not be accepted (such as using a mobile application to reproduce an image of an offer/coupon).
- Store management has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of ANY digital coupon or offer.
Print at Home coupons
- We only accept printable coupons if they scan properly at checkout.
- We do not accept “free product” printable coupons that have no purchase requirement.
- Print at Home (PAH) internet coupons may be printed in black & white
General Coupon Guidelines
- The customer VIP card must be scanned prior to scanning any and all coupons.
- Coupons over $1 or FREE are redeemed at face value
- Coupon use is subject to product availability.
- No rain check or substitutions are given for out-of stock coupon items
- Rainchecks are only given for items advertised in the ad
- Fry's reserves the right to limit the number of items purchased in order to make sure that product is available for all customers
- Fry's reserves the right to limit the number of transactions or the number of like coupons a customer may use in a transaction or in a day, in order to ensure product is available for all customers.
- Amount refunded cannot exceed the actual pricethe customer paid for the item or items.
- Coupons may not be applied to items restricted by law. Coupons may not be applied to services such as but not limited to Gift Cards, Money Orders, Utility Payments, Postage Stamps, Event Tickets, Lottery or Phone Cards.
- If a PAH coupon does not scan it should not be accepted
- Coupons must be current and accepted on or before the expiration date printed on the coupon.
- Limit one manufacturer and one Fry's Food Store coupon per item
- Coupons may not be applied against any free item received in any offer.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Customer is responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Coupons are void if reproduced or photocopied.
- All limits and restrictions apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
These questions and answers support the coupon guidelines at our Fry's store locations.
How many coupons may be redeemed on a single item?
- One manufacturer coupon and one Fry's/Kroger store coupon may be redeemed on a single item. Any other type of "coupon stacking" is not allowed. Two or more of any other type of coupons on one item are not accepted.
How many of the same coupon will you make up to a dollar?
- We will make up to three of the same coupon for like items up to $1.00. Any additional coupons for the same items will be redeemed at face value
How many transactions can a customer do?
- The store management has the right to limit the number of like coupons or transactions to ensure product availability.
Does Fry's offer digital coupon redemption?
- Yes. Digital Coupons may be loaded to a customer's VIP Card. You may find these offers at www.frysfood.com. Digital coupons redeem automatically when the VIP card is swiped. Once the system redeems the digital coupon, another coupon on that same item may not be redeemed. The digital coupon redeemed may not be reversed in a transaction. For assistance with Digital coupons, please see our Customer Service desk at your local Fry's store.
How many coupons may be redeemed in a single order for the same item type?
- In order to make sure products are available for all customers, Store Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased.
Does Kroger accept and redeem individual coupons for more than the price of the item?
- If a Manufacturer coupon exceeds the price of the item, the excess will be applied to the other items in the basket purchase.
- Overage is not given on Store Coupons.
Can the customer use coupons on mark down items?
If the sale is Buy-One-Get-One-Free, may the customer use a Buy-One-Get-One-Free coupon? i.e. The BOGO sale is for Brand X Chicken, and the customer has a BOGO coupon for Brand X Chicken.
- Yes. The customer can use the sale offer to purchase one package and receive the second package free. The customer could then use a BOGO coupon to receive a third package free. (The result: the customer buys one package and receive two free).
If the sale is Buy-One-Get-One-Free and the customer purchased two items, one at the retail price and the one they received free, may the customer use two coupons?
- No. The coupon may not be applied to any free item received in any offer.
If the coupon is for "Get X amount off Product A with the purchase of Product B", may the customer also use a coupon on Product B? i.e. The customer has two coupons. The first coupon is for "Twenty cents off chili with the purchase of hot dogs". The second coupon is for "Fifty cents off hot dogs". May the customer buy one can of chili and one pack of hot dogs and use both coupons?
- No. The first coupon required the purchase of both products the chili and the hot dogs. The customer must buy an additional pack of hot dogs to meet the purchase requirement of the second coupon.
Will Fry's accept my Catalina manufacturer coupon if it has the logo of another store printed on it?
- If the coupon is clearly a manufacturer coupon, with a valid date, instructions to the retailer, and remittance address, the store should accept the coupon.