As each new month kicks off, CVS (quietly) introduces some month-long promotions. They aren't advertised, but savvy KCLs know when to start watching those shelf tags! Here's one deal we've spotted which makes for a moneymaker when combined with a Try Me Free peelie rebate!
Even if you don’t find a product with the rebate peelie, you can still save 68% off the regular price by taking advantage of the coupon and ExtraBucks stack:
Here are some tips to remember to be sure your purchase qualifies for the Try Me Free rebate offer:
- Purchase one Ban Total Refresh Cooling Cloth (any fragrance) between 12/01/13 and 4/30/14.
- Submissions must be received by 5/14/14.
- Mail completed rebate form (found here), yellow or pink Try Me Free sticker from front of package and original dated receipts with eligible purchase circled.
- The original UPC code from the back of the product must be included.
- Limit one rebate per household.
- Expect the rebate check in 6-8 weeks.
Note: The rebate does not specify if coupons lower the amount of money you’ll get back, so this could be an even bigger moneymaker!