Plink is back with another awesome offer, couponers! Through March 23, spend $7.00 at Burger King and you’ll get $4.50 back in rewards—that’s $7.00 worth of food for just $2.50.
Plink is a super-easy rewards program that links securely to a credit or debit card to give points for purchases. As a read-only encryption service, there are no unwanted fees or unauthorized access to your credit card. The feedback we’ve received from folks about Plink is positive. Readers say the service is easy to use—just shop and dine out normally to earn great rewards like gift cards to Target and Amazon.
- Visit Plink to sign up for free in under 5 minutes. This earns you $3.00
- Link a credit or debit card to your Plink account.
- Make a purchase of $7.00 or more at Burger King by March 23 (as a private offer, Burger King may not show up in Plink. Don’t worry, this is normal). This earns you $1.00.
- Upload a photo of your receipt to email@example.com with “Burger King” in the subject line. This earns you another $0.50.
- Done! $4.50 in rewards will be in your account within 7 business days.