Make sure to print this new mail-in rebate and grab a moneymaking deal at CVS starting Sunday, 4/27! Purchase two “treat” products (Zyrtec, Benadryl, Sudafed, or Tylenol Sinus) and one “soothe” product (Visine, Neosporin Eczema, Simply Saline or Kleenex) and submit the mail-in rebate to receive a $20.00 Visa gift card! Use manufacturer coupons to make this deal even sweeter. Here are the rebate requirements:
- Buy two “treat” products (Zyrtec, Benadryl, Sudafed, or Tylenol Sinus) and one “soothe” product (Visine, Neosporin Eczema, Simply Saline or Kleenex) between April 21 and May 25.
- Submit the rebate form, original UPC codes and original receipt.
- All three products must be purchased in a single transaction.
- Requests must be received by May 31.
- There is a limit of one rebate per person/email address.
- Allow three weeks for shipment of the $20.00 Visa gift card.
Next week at CVS, Benadryl will be on sale for $4.99. Buy two liquids or tablets and one box of Kleenex tissues and use a manufacturer coupon. Then submit for the rebate for a big moneymaker!
There are many mix and match options for this rebate; be sure to read the terms and conditions here.