Add up to 45 pounds of goods to a Prime Pantry box and pay just $5.99 for the box to be shipped. Each Pantry item tells you what percentage of a Pantry box it fills based on its size and weight as you shop. Amazon continuously tracks the pounds of items placed in the cart, so you know how full your box is. We recommend adding as close to 45 pounds as you can to the box in order to get the most out of the flat-rate shipping fee.
You can buy as much or as little as you want for the $5.99 delivery fee per Prime Pantry box. If you’re a person who likes to shop from home, this is a great way to save gas, money, and time while clipping coupons virtually.
Here’s how to get started:
- Visit Prime Pantry.
- Click “Shop Prime Pantry.”
- Click “Save up to $25 o%. View Prime Pantry Coupons.”
- Clip coupons by clicking on them.
- Then, add up to 45 pounds to the cart.
- Complete the checkout process. Shipping is just $5.99 per box.