Update: This offer appears to have ended. Because there is a period of several weeks to get your rebate, we cannot confirm whether it is still working or not. Hopefully those of you who already submitted the offer will get your rebate!
A couple weeks ago we wrote about a money-making Zyrtec and Kleenex rebate at Walmart. The rebate offer is still valid through 5/25. Purchase two "treat" products (Zyrtec, Benadryl, Sudafed, or Tylenol Sinus) and one "soothe" product (Visine, Neosporin Eczema, Simply Saline or Kleenex) and submit the mail-in rebate to receive a $20.00 Visa gift card! Here are the rebate requirements:
- Buy two "treat" products (Zyrtec, Benadryl, Sudafed, or Tylenol Sinus) and one "soothe" product (Visine, Neosporin Eczema, Simply Saline or Kleenex) between April 21 and May 25.
- Submit the rebate form, original UPC codes and original receipt.
- All three products must be purchased in a single transaction.
- Requests must be received by May 31.
- There is a limit of one rebate per person/email address.
- Allow three weeks for shipment of the $20.00 Visa gift card.
Visit Walgreens and combine the rebate with monthly Balance Rewards Points promotions for Visine and Benadryl! Buy two Benadryl or Visine products and earn 3,000 Points. For the following deal, buy two packages of Benadryl and two Visine eye drops. Use a couple of coupons (note that the Visine coupon has a limit of one per person). Pay about $20.00 out of pocket, get 6,000 Points and submit for the $20.00 rebate. That is what we like to call a moneymaker!