We took advantage of this deal the last time it was available, and I have to tell you, it’s freaking awesome! The map arrived in an official Disney envelope and was filled with personalized details for our family. We were able to select our favorite rides and parts of the park we wanted to visit, so we wouldn’t miss out on anything. The kids loved it, and it makes an awesome keepsake to hold on to.
Even if you’re not planning a trip in the near future, this is still something fun to do with the kids. Plan out your dream vacation and start saving to make it a possibility!
To Get Started:
- Click on the image above.
- Log in with your Disney account or create a new one.
- Fill out some quick information like you name and address.
- Select your favorite attractions or the attractions you want to visit. Make sure to click the “continue” button on the bottom of the page. I missed it the first time around and I somehow landed back on the home page. It was frustrating, but once I found the “continue” button, it was smooth sailing.
- Customize your map with characters or a classic layout, and print or request to receive it in the mail. If you request to receive by mail, you can expect it to arrive in 2-5 weeks.
- Select, “Yes, place my order” and that’s it!