For a limited time, get a free 8″x10″ photo canvas from CanvasPeople! This is one of our favorite deals and it rarely comes around. We’re thinking it’s the perfect opportunity to create a thoughtful Father’s Day gift.
We can vouch for the quality of CanvasPeople prints. We’ve ordered them numerous times and have always been happy with the quality and the site’s customer service. It’s kind of hard to believe they are free!
Want to order multiple canvases? Each additional 8″x10″ is $25.00 after your first order.
How it works:
- Visit CanvasPeople and click on the “Create Canvas” button.
- Upload a photo from your computer. If you have a photo on Facebook or Instagram, there’s an option to upload straight from your account–super easy!
- Select your size of canvas. To take advantage of this free offer, make sure you select the 8″x10″ size in standard gallery wrap. If you’re after a larger size, they are all marked $40.00 off!
- Select “No Frame” and “No Filter” to avoid any additional charges.
- Check the “All of my selected options above are correct” box and add the canvas to your cart.
- If you are a new member to CanvasPeople, create an account and enter your shipping information at checkout. Check the box to verify the info is correct.
- Enter your payment information and hit the “submit now” button. The canvas is completely free, just pay $14.95 for shipping and handling.
While we know $14.95 sounds like a lot for shipping and handling, it’s pretty standard on most photo sites. We took an 8″x10″ canvas through checkout at Shutterfly and the final shipping charge was $11.99 on top of the $38.99 charge for the print itself. This is an awesome deal, people!
If you are planning on getting one for Father’s Day, make sure to do it in the next couple of days. The site suggests giving a 10-12 day window for arrival around busy holidays. Don’t miss out!
Personalized 8×10 Photo Canvas
Shipping is $14.95
Final Price: $14.95 shipped