The Ibotta Burt’s Bees deal has been renewed! Yesterday, my Ibotta app showed that the Burt’s Bees lip offers were expiring at the end of today. This morning, though, they show that they are no longer expiring. Plus, if you already redeemed the offers, they are back. Hurry to Walgreens to get a great unadvertised deal on Burt’s Bees lip products. Buy two and earn 5,000 Balance Rewards Points! 5,000 Points can later be redeemed for $5.00 worth of store credit.
To find the Burt’s Bees Ibotta offers, go into the Walgreens offers. The four Burt’s Bees lip offers are exclusive to Walgreens. Buy two or more and submit the Ibotta rebates, and automatically earn a $0.50 Ibotta bonus! Use two printable coupons. Buy a lip shimmer and a tinted lip balm. After the Points, Ibotta offers, Ibotta bonus and coupons, pay only $0.14 for each lip item!
Update: There is a new printable coupon available! Click the link below to print it now! It won’t last long!
New to Ibotta? Here’s the scoop: Visit Ibotta and complete a quick (1 minute) registration to download this free app for your Android, iPhone or other iOS supported device.
- After the download, open the Ibotta app.
- Pick a store from the list.
- Search product offers for your store.
- Complete a task that pays (watch a quick video, view a recipe, take a poll, learn a fact, or post to your Facebook wall) to earn money in your Ibotta account.
- Go shopping and purchase the item in the offer.
- Snap a (quality) photo of your receipt and upload it to Ibotta.
- Money is added to your account within 24 hours (usually in as little as an hour).
- Once you've earned at least $5.00, choose "Withdraw Cash" from the main menu to transfer money to a PayPal account. If you're feeling philanthropic, you can donate that cash to the school of your choice.