Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Kindle FreeTime is the first-ever, all-in-one subscription that brings together all the types of content kids and parents love–books, games, educational apps, movies and TV shows. Enjoy unlimited access to thousands of titles for kids ages 3-8, with no ads and no in-app purchases.
With Kindle FreeTime, parents can set daily limits or restrict certain categories while leaving unlimited time for reading. In Kindle FreeTime mode, web browsing and purchasing content are also disabled. Kids can’t exit FreeTime mode without a password. Parents can also create up to four individual child profiles and choose from their own collection of content.
Kindle FreeTime is only available on Kindle Fire tablets. Don’t own one? Purchase one here for a low price of $139.00.
Get all of this for a low monthly price:
- For one child, pay $4.99 per month
- Up to four children, pay $9.99 per month
- With Amazon Prime, for one child pay $2.99 per month
- With Amazon Prime, for up to 4 children pay $6.99 per month
- On the home screen of your Kindle Fire, tap “Apps,” and then tap “Kindle FreeTime.”
- Tap “Get Started.”
- Enter your password. This password is the same as your Parental Controls Password, then click “submit.” If you don’t have a password, create and confirm a password, then tap “continue.”
- From the “Add child profile” screen, select “tap to set photo” to add a profile picture.
- Enter your child’s name, birthdate and gender, then tap “next.”
- Once you have created a profile, from the Parents Setting screen, tap “manage content & subscription.”
- Enter your parental controls password; click “Submit.”
- Under Manage Subscription Content, click “Subscribe to Kindle FreeTime Unlimited.”
- Select your monthly plan subscription.