Savings for milk are rare! We seldom see coupons offered for milk. However, earn cash back on milk with two rebate apps. And Target often has Cartwheel offers available to save on milk. Milk is a household staple, so I appreciate savings wherever I can get it! (Note that the price of milk varies greatly by state/region.) Right now, save on milk at Target with the Ibotta and Checkout 51 rebate apps, plus a Cartwheel offer! If you’re not signed up for these great programs, click the links below to get started:
New to Ibotta? Earn an additional $2.00 when you sign up, download, and use Ibotta for the first time! Here's the scoop:
Visit Ibotta and complete a quick (1 minute) registration to download this free app for your Android, iPhone, or other iOS supported device. Make sure to grab your phone and download the app right after signing up!
- After the download, open the Ibotta app.
- Click on "Grocery" and pick a store from the list.
- Search product offers for your store.
- Complete a task that pays (watch a quick video, view a recipe, take a poll, learn a fact, or post to your Facebook wall) to earn money in your Ibotta account.
- Go shopping and purchase the item in the offer.
- Click "Redeem," scan the product, and snap a quality photo of your receipt.
- Money is added to your account within 24 hours (usually in as little as an hour).
- Once you've earned at least $5.00, choose "Cash Out" from the main menu to transfer money to a PayPal account. Or, buy a Starbucks, iTunes, Whole Foods or movie theater gift card with your earnings!