Wow! Here’s another hot deal on kids’ clothing. Save up to 80% during the Last Chance Clearance sale at The Chidlren’s Place. Take an extra 20% off everything or 30% off orders $60 and up with the code EMAIL2. Shipping is free on all orders.

To get started, click this link. Then, search for an item featured or browse the entire site by clicking on an age category. Don’t forget to check out the Clearance section.

Striped Polo (reg $12.50) $4.80
Use the code EMAIL2 to get 20% off everything
Free shipping
Final Price: $3.84

 

Super Skinny Jeans – Victory Blue (reg $19.50) $10.00
Use the code EMAIL2 to get 20% off everything
Free shipping
Final Price: $8.00

 

Sparkle Breezer (reg $9.95) $5.39
Use the code EMAIL2 to get 20% off everything
Free shipping
Final Price: $4.31