The new & improved Swagbucks Search is now powered by Yahoo! It includes all the features we have become used to with modern search engines and the same SB-earning power we’ve loved all along. Here are the great new features for SB Search:
In addition, to celebrate they’re running the Swagbucks Search Quest and giving away 50 prizes of 500 SB! The Search Quest begins on today, August 11 and continues through the end of the day on Friday, August 15th. By using the new Search on this fun little quest, you can get up to 3 entries every day (up to 15 total!) into the drawing for the prizes.
- Every day on the Swagbucks.com homepage, you’ll find a large image at the top of the page along with a question to search.
- Click the large image at the top of the page to find the answer. That’s 1 entry into the drawing!
- Once you see the search results, a sliding notification will appear at the bottom of the page with another question to search. Click on the sliding notification’s link to search and get 1 additional entry! Make sure to close that notification once you get to those search results.
- Once you see the search results for that 2nd question, a final sliding notification will appear at the bottom of the page! Click on the link to get 1 more entry for the day, and see where the search results take you.
- The 50 winners will be announced on the SB official blog on Monday, Aug 18th!