This morning I was excited to see a new offer in my Ibotta app for $2.00 back on Hawaiian Tropic sun care! The offer pairs perfectly with a current sale at Rite Aid where Hawaiian Tropic sun care is buy one get one free. Purchase two Hawaiian Tropic sunscreens and pay $4.15 each!
There are three different Hawaiian Tropic Ibotta offers: one for any sunscreen, one for after-sun care, and one for face sunscreen. Grab two products that qualify for different offers to save an additional two dollars. My store only carried regular sunscreen, but double check at your store to see if they carry after-sun care or face sunscreen.
New to Ibotta? Here's how it works:
Visit Ibotta and complete a quick (1 minute) registration to download this free app for your Android, iPhone, or other iOS supported device. Make sure to grab your phone and download the app right after signing up!
- After the download, open the Ibotta app.
- Click on "Grocery" and pick a store from the list.
- Search product offers for your store.
- Complete a task that pays (watch a quick video, view a recipe, take a poll, learn a fact, or post to your Facebook wall) to earn money in your Ibotta account.
- Go shopping and purchase the item in the offer.
- Click "Redeem," scan the product, and snap a quality photo of your receipt.
- Money is added to your account within 24 hours (usually in as little as an hour).
- Once you've earned at least $5.00, choose "Cash Out" from the main menu to transfer money to a PayPal account. Or, buy a Starbucks, iTunes, Whole Foods or movie theater gift card with your earnings!