Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
The following is the official King Soopers coupon policy. Print it out and carry it with you for easy reference when shopping at King Soopers.Read and print out the King Soopers coupon policy here.
King Soopers Store Coupon Acceptance Policy
Store management has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of any coupon(s). Store management has the right to limit the quantity of coupons and/or items purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day. Coupons will be limited to no more than five (5) paper manufacturer coupons for the like products, each coupon value considered one (1) coupon in the same transaction. Coupons will be limited to redemption from products currently on-hand at the store location. Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon (paper or digital) per item purchased. Does not accept expired coupons. Only pharmacy competitor coupons will be accepted. Couponed items will not be sold to vendors.
Internet Coupon Restrictions/PAH Coupons:
- "Free item" Internet coupons can be accepted if all purchase criteria is met.
- Only one (1) Internet coupon per item will be accepted.
- Only five (5) coupons per manufacturer, per customer, per day.
Internet coupons that display characteristics below will not be accepted:
- Out of proportion
- Do not scan properly
- Appear to be altered in any way
Customers choosing to participate in the digital coupons are required to have an active online account with a valid associate shopper card. Kroger employees or partners are prohibited to set up or otherwise maintain an online account not specifically associated to that employee or employee household. A valid shopper card or an alternate ID is required for the use of digital coupons at the time of purchase. Digital coupons and offers are deducted from a customer purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts and cannot be added back or removed once card has been scanned.
- Limit one use per digital coupon per transaction.
- Digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of a single item.
- Digital offers do not double.
- A limit of 150 coupons can be loaded per household at one time.
- Digital reproductions of offers will not be accepted. (such as using a mobile application to reproduce an image of an offer/coupon).
The store manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of any digital coupon or offer.
Doubling Coupons (if applicable)
Most King Soopers stores double coupons. Be sure to check with your favorite location.
- Manufacturer coupons of $0.50 or less will be doubled.
- Manufacturer coupons of $0.51 – $1.00 will be redeemed for $1.00.
- Manufacturer coupons over $1.00 will be redeemed at face value.
Doubling does not apply to the following:
- Coupons for "Free" items
- King Soopers/Kroger store coupons
- Retail food store coupons
- Electronic Coupons (eCoupons loaded to your King Soopers Card)
- Items prohibited by law