This is the current 2017 Family Dollar coupon policy.
Print a copy of the official Family Dollar coupon policy and take it to the store with you.
Family Dollar Stores ACCEPT manufacturer and Family Dollar issued coupons including:
- Printed Coupons
- Internet Coupons
- Mobile Coupons
- Digital Coupons (Smart Coupons)
Family Dollar Stores ACCEPT manufacturer and Family Dollar issued coupons that meet these requirements:
- Only ONE manufacturer coupon and ONE Family Dollar coupon can be used per ITEM in a transaction.
- Duplicate coupons in one transaction are accepted as long as there is an item purchased for each coupon.
- All Family Dollar non-digital coupons must have a scannable barcode or valid promotion code.
- Printed coupons must be original (no photocopies) and have a printed expiration date.
- Internet coupons may either be in black and white or color and must be legible and read “Family Dollar” or “Manufacturer Coupon”.
- Mobile coupons must have a valid promotion code.
- Coupons can be redeemed only for items that are described on the coupon. The copy on the coupon dictates which items are to be included in the offer, not the image of what is shown on the coupon.
- Coupons can be redeemed if the value of the coupon is greater than the price of the item. In this case, the value of the coupon will be discounted to match the price of the item.
- The Family Dollar $5 off $25 coupon is accepted as long as the net purchase, AFTER all other offers, coupons and/or discounts have been applied is $25 or more.
- Coupons are acceptable for use on sale or clearance items.
- Digital Coupons are the last to be processed at checkout.
- If more than one digital coupon applies, the highest discount offer will be redeemed.
Family Dollar does NOT ACCEPT coupons that:
- Are from other retailers.
- Are expired.
- Are in home (internet) printed “Free Item” coupons that do not require a purchase.
- Are manufacturer coupons that do not have a “remit to” address on the coupon.
- Are bottle caps.
- Do not state in writing “Manufacturer’s Coupon” (other than Family Dollar store coupons)
- Competitor coupons are not matched.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Screen shots or photos of printed coupons are not accepted.
- Some items not available in all stores.