It was a little tricky to get the $1.75 coupon. Here’s what to do:
- Click on the blue “Get a $1.75 coupon.”
- Enter your email address and name.
- Share the coupon on Twitter, Pinterest or Facebook. You may have to allow pop-ups when you click to share.
- After sharing, the pop-up window will change. Click on “Get Coupon.”
- I was able to print twice by clicking the back arrow after the first print.
- I had trouble getting the coupon in Chrome. It worked for me in Firefox, though.
- Although the coupon reads “Redeemable at Walmart,” it is a manufacturer coupon, so it can be used at Walgreens.
If you can’t get the $1.75 coupon, print a $0.75 coupon instead for this deal: