Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
- Gel Eye Glider – Blackest Black (reg $16): A creamy, waterproof eye pencil clinically proven to last 10+ hours
- Sweep Eyeshadow Palette – Neutrals (reg $24): A palette of five universally flattering eyeshadows with reparative benefits.
Get your FREE $40 Modern Beauty welcome box from Julep.com!
Classic With a Twist
- Gayle (reg $14): Deep aubergine crème
- Sushmita (reg $14): Pashmina pink silk
- Gel Eye Glider – Smoky Taupe Shimmer ($16): A creamy, waterproof eye pencil clinically proven to last 10+ hours
Get your FREE $44 Classic welcome box from Julep.com!
- Cameron (reg $14) Silver lilac stardust (matte glitter)
- Millie (reg $14): Vintage indigo crème
- Brilliance Glycolic Scrub (reg $23): Gentle enough to use every day, this dual-action exfoliating scrub instantly reveals brighter, smoother skin—like a facial for your hands!
Get your FREE $51 Boho welcome box from Julep.com!
- Valerie (reg $14): Teal with iridescent microglitter
- Jane (reg $14): Full-coverage rose gold multi-dimensional glitter
- Oxygen Smoothing Base Coat (reg $18): A breathable, perfecting base coat that creates a matte canvas for long-lasting color
Get your FREE $46 Bombshell welcome box from Julep.com!
- Josephine ($14): Deep teal grey crème
- Chloe ($14): Warm cocoa frost
- Kendra ($14): Army green frost
Get your FREE $42 It Girl welcome box from Julep.com!
How to Get Up to $51 in Julep Beauty Products for Free:
- Visit Julep and select JOIN MAVEN.
- Take the beauty quiz or click SHOW ME ALL STYLES.
- Select MAVEN MONTHLY plan.
- Use code FREEBOX at checkout to drop the price to $0.00. Pay only shipping ($3.99).
I ordered my box on a Wednesday, it shipped on Thursday and arrived on Saturday! IMPORTANT: If you choose not to continue your Maven subscription, you can avoid all future charges by canceling before the 24th of the following month. Read Julep FAQ for more info. If you continue your subscription, you’ll be charged $24.99 per month on the 27th. Still a great price for a box worth at least $40. Check out Julep reviews at Sephora.com.