Through October 17th, you have up to 5 chances every day to win huge Swagbucks prizes:
- Grand Prize (1): 20,000 SB
- Second Prize (1): 10,000 SB
- Third Prize (1): 5,000 SB
- Runner-Up Prize (30): 500 SB
How do you enter and get those 5 entries per day? Simple:
- Default your search engine to the Swagbucks search (instructions for each browser below).
- Search from the address bar at the top of the page (not the "Search and Earn" field that's underneath the navigation bar).
- You'll get one entry into the drawing every day for each search you make from the address bar, up to 5 times a day! (up to 25 entries).
If you haven’t made Swagbucks Search your default browser, you’re missing out on easy Swag Bucks. So don’t wait, and set it up today!
Defaulting your Search Engine in Chrome
- Go to Settings on your Chrome browser (the 3 lines on the top right of the browser).
- Click on "Settings" from the drop-down list.
- Click on "Manage Search Engines."
- Look for Swagbucks under "Other Search Engines."
- Click "Make Default."
Defaulting your Search Engine in Firefox
- Go to your browser search field (this can be found to the right of your address bar), and click the drop-down menu and look for Swagbucks.
- Click on Swagbucks.
Unfortunately at this time, Internet Explorer and Safari are not compatible.
New to Swagbucks? Sign up here to get started.
Please Note: If you've never performed a search from search.swagbucks.com, you may not see Swagbucks in the list. Perform a search from Search.Swagbucks.com and then follow the instructions to set it as your default search engine.