What is Unsubscriber? it’s a super easy way to stop advertisers from sending junk mail to your email address. It’s quick and totally free!
How does it work? Just move unwanted messages to the Unsubscribe folder and Unsubscriber takes care of the rest by letting those advertisers know you would like to be removed from their list. No more answering 20 questions just to get out of receiving emails!
To get started:
- Visit Unsubscriber.
- Click on the “Simplify my inbox” button.
- Select your email provider. Options include Aol., Gmail, iCloud, Outlook and Yahoo!
- Accept the terms and conditions and click the “Simplify my inbox” button.
- Sign in to your email account and allow the app to access your inbox. It’s completely safe and risk free.
- Drag an unwanted email into your new “unsubscribe” folder. That’s it! You are automatically unsubscribed from that email list.