We just barley wrote a post all about our four favorite apps. If you missed it, check it out here. Little did we know that in just one week we’d have another one to add to the mix.
We’re excited to tell you about another cash back, money-saving app called Shrink.
What is Shrink?
Similar to ibotta and Checkout 51, it’s another way to save at the grocery store. Download the app to view all of the offers. Then head to the grocery store, purchase, snap a photo of your receipt, and earn cash back.
Use it to discover new brands and unlock exclusive discounts and freebies.
What makes Shrink unique?
The major difference: Shrink offers a way to continuous savings.
For example, they have a program with Party-Tizers Dippin’ Chips that looks a little like:
- For the 1st purchase, you get $1 off any bag.
- For the 2nd purchase and on, you get points.
- A purchase of 2 bags gives you enough points for $1 off. The purchase of 4 bags gives you enough for one free bag of chips. If you purchase in large quantities, you can receive greater points and more benefits.
This way, if shoppers discover products they love, they can continue to receive savings and offers from those brands.
See? How amazing is that? Wouldn’t it be nice to always get discounts for the items you love? Well, Shrink helps make that happen.
Download it now!
- To get started saving, download the app here.
- Then use this code OBCHJY to immediately receive $1.
Let the saving begin!