Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Last week, Walmart announced that it would price match select online retailers, including Amazon.com. Exciting news, right? Unfortunately, several customers used the program to buy $400 PlayStation 4 consoles for under $100 using fake Amazon listings. Walmart was quick to update its price matching policy and to clarify who exactly they will price match with in the future.
In a statement launched from Walmart corporate offices, “we can't tolerate fraud or attempts to trick our cashiers. This kind of activity is unfair to the millions of customers who count on us every day for honest value. With this in mind, we've updated our policy to clarify that we will match prices from Walmart.com and 30 major online retailers, but we won't honor prices from marketplace vendors, third-party sellers, auction sites or sites requiring memberships.” The complete list of online retailers can be found at the end of this post.
Krazy Coupon Lady takes a great deal of pride in abiding by the policy so that we can all enjoy the perks. With that in mind, here is the new Official Online Price Match Policy!
The following are guidelines and limitations:
- The prices on Walmart.com and online retailers* will be matched.
- Our customers must provide the online price and retailer.
- The item must be currently in-stock at the online retailer's website at the time the request for the price match is made.
- The item must be sold and fulfilled by online retailers listed below.*
- We reserve the right to verify the price of the identical, in-stock item at the online retailer's website (i.e., size, model, quantity, brand, color).
- We will limit quantities to one-per-customer, per item, per day.**
How to match an in-store purchase to an online price:
- Request the price match right at the register.
- The store management has the final decision for matching an online price.
How to match a Walmart.com purchase to an online competitor:
- Contact Walmart.com Customer Care prior to placing your order on Walmart.com.
- The Customer Care agent has the final decision for matching an online price.
We do not honor:
- Prices from marketplace and third-party sellers
- Prices from auctions or requiring memberships
- Prices that cannot be determined independent of other items, e.g., fees, shipping charges
- Percent off or dollar off if the item's price cannot be determined independent of other items, fees or charges
- Bundle offers, instant rebates, mail-in offers, offers that include financing
- Prices that require minimum quantity purchases
- Clearance, close out, liquidation, special hour/flash/limited quantity offers
- Damaged, used or refurbished items
- Misprinted or inaccurate prices
- Online price match is not available in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico for in-store purchases.
- We will not offer rain checks for items that are not currently in-stock in our store or Walmart.com.
- Online price match is not available for Walmart One Hour Guarantee items.
- Walmart.com will not price match on behalf of Walmart Marketplace retailers to other online competitors.
- Walmart.com will not price match items purchased on Walmart.com between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday.
*Online retailers are limited to: Academy.com, Amazon.com, Autozone.com, Babiesrus.com, Basspro.com, Bedbathandbeyond.com, Bestbuy.com, Cabelas.com, Dickssportinggoods.com, Dollargeneral.com, Familydollar.com, Homedepot.com, Jcpenny.com, Kmart.com, Kohls.com, Lowes.com, Michaels.com, Newegg.com, Officedepot.com, Oreillyauto.com, Pepboys.com, Petco.com, Petsmart.com, Sears.com, SportsAuthority.com, Staples.com, Target.com, Tigerdirect.com, Toysrus.com, Walgreens.com, Walmart.com
**Quantities are not limited in New Mexico except when purchases are made for the purpose of reselling merchandise.