Buy three boxes of Kleenex facial tissue for $0.99 each at Walgreens. Print and use a $1.00 coupon to get the Kleenex for $1.97 out of pocket. Later, submit for a $0.75 Ibotta credit, making the final price $0.41 each!
Follow these steps to get to the coupon:
- Enter your zip code and answer the question, "Is anyone in your home sick?" Click "Get Started."
- A "Cold and Flu Forecast" will pop up. On the right side, there is a button that reads "Take Action" and "Get a Coupon." Click "Get a Coupon."
- A "Kleenex Tissue Calculator" graphic will pop up. At the bottom, click on the white arrow that reads "Save up to $1.00 Now."
- Sign in or register for Kimberly-Clark.
- Click the top banner that says, “Share & Save $1.00.”
- Share via Facebook, Twitter or email to get the $1.00 coupon.