Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Deal alert! We have four new coupons coming out Sunday that will help you try a brand new product for cheap. One more reason we love coupons!
Change up your normal routine by adding new dry spray antiperspirants to your life. Available from three different brands you know and love, they go on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, providing sweat and odor protection up to 48 hours. With no residue, just simply spray and be on your way.
The best part: Rite Aid is running a sale on dry sprays starting Sunday, 1/25, and running through the week. Here’s a look at prices:
On Sale Starting Sunday:
- Axe, Dove Women and Dove Men+Care are on sale for $5.47.
- Degree for Women or Men are on sale for $4.99.
Stack one of the following coupons on top of the sales price to give these a try for around $3. Not bad!
- $2.00/1 – Axe Dry Spray Antiperspirant from RP 1/25
- $2.00/1 – Dove Women's Dry Spray or Advanced Care Antiperspirant from RP 1/25
- $2.00/1 – Degree Women's Dry Spray Antiperspirant from RP 1/25
- $2.00/1 – Degree Men's Dry Spray Antiperspirant from RP 1/25
So get your Sunday paper, clip your $2 coupon, head to Rite Aid and try out the spray. Let us know what you think of the product.
*Sponsored post by Lunchbox.