Change up your normal routine by adding new dry spray antiperspirants to your life. Available from three different brands you know and love, they go on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, providing sweat and odor protection up to 48 hours. With no residue, just simply spray and be on your way.
The best part: Rite Aid is running a sale on dry sprays starting Sunday, 1/25, and running through the week. Here’s a look at prices:
On Sale Starting Sunday:
- Axe, Dove Women and Dove Men+Care are on sale for $5.47.
- Degree for Women or Men are on sale for $4.99.
Stack one of the following coupons on top of the sales price to give these a try for around $3. Not bad!
- $2.00/1 – Axe Dry Spray Antiperspirant from RP 1/25
- $2.00/1 – Dove Women's Dry Spray or Advanced Care Antiperspirant from RP 1/25
- $2.00/1 – Degree Women's Dry Spray Antiperspirant from RP 1/25
- $2.00/1 – Degree Men's Dry Spray Antiperspirant from RP 1/25
So get your Sunday paper, clip your $2 coupon, head to Rite Aid and try out the spray. Let us know what you think of the product.
*Sponsored post by Lunchbox.