This week at Walgreens, I received a Catalina printout at checkout, advertising that changes are coming soon to the Balance Rewards Program. The changes seem to be small. Here’s the scoop:
- All Balance Rewards members will be able to earn 100 Points per prescription or immunization.
- All Balance Rewards members will earn 300 Points for 90-day prescriptions.
- Points can even be earned on Medicare and Medicaid prescriptions.
- The special prescription programs in Austin, Milwaukee, Cleveland and Nashville will be discontinued.
- Residents of Arkansas, New Jersey and New York can no longer earn 10 Points per $1.00 spent on over-the-counter products.
- All these changes are effective 5/31/15.
- Visit Walgreens.com to learn more!
Learn more about the Walgreens Balance Rewards Program here!