Last week we wrote about $0.38 Robitussin at Walgreens. The deal is even better this week with higher-value Snap offers! The deal is a monthly unadvertised Points promotion at Walgreens for Robitussin cough syrup for children and adults. Here’s what you need to know:
- Four-ounce bottles of Robitussin are on sale for $6.00 through 2/28.
- Buy two and earn 2,000 Balance Rewards Points at checkout, later worth about $2.00.
- Buy one bottle of Children’s Cough & Chest Congestion DM and one bottle of Adult Nighttime Cough DM.
- Use a $3.25/2 manufacturer coupon and two $1.00/1 Walgreens coupons.
- Find the Walgreens coupons in the Cold and Flu Book and the Pediatric Care Book in the store on the medicine aisle. (These booklets may not be available in all stores.)
- Redeem a $1.00 Ibotta offer and a $2.00 Snap offer for each.
- The final price is a $1.25 moneymaker!
Even if you can’t find the Walgreens coupons, this is a great deal. Get cough syrup for $0.38 each!