Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
If you’re like me, your smart phone is always within arms length. This is part of what makes saving money with apps so convenient. What if I told you that Ibotta has made earning cash back even easier? I didn’t think it was possible! But it is.
If you’re an avid Rite Aid shopper, you may have noticed the changes a few months back. Rite Aid is now considered an “Ibotta Preferred Partner.” This means that you can redeem rebates without the once necessary step of uploading your receipt. All you need to do is shop!
How does it work?
As an Ibotta Preferred Partner, Rite Aid Wellness+ members are required to sync their loyalty cards to their Ibotta account to receive rebate credits without submitting a receipt. Download the Ibotta app to get started:
- Choose a category that you would like to shop in. I typically choose grocery for all of my basic shopping needs.
- Next, you will be asked to choose a store.
- Once you select Rite Aid, you will be prompted to link your Rite Aid Wellness+ Card.
- Select the “Link Account” button and enter your Wellness+ Card number. Or, select “Scan Card” to manually scan your Wellness+ Card barcode.
- If you do not currently have a Wellness+ Card, select “Visit Store Website” to fill out a form and create a Wellness+ Account.
- Unlock the rebates by completing different tasks and activities before you make the purchase.
- Scan your Rite Aid Wellness+ Card at checkout to receive the sale prices and previously unlocked rebates.
- The purchase takes 48 hours to process and for the rebate to be credited to your Ibotta account.
- Keep your receipt until you see the rebate credited, just in case.
Well, what are you waiting for? Get started now!