Through Friday, March 13th, Swagbucks is giving away 500 SB to 5 members each day! PLUS: every time you use Swagbucks Search as your browser’s defaulted search engine this week, you’re entered (up to 5 times per day) to win even bigger SB prizes:
- Grand Prize – 50,000 SB
- Second Prize – 10,000 SB
- Third Prize – 5,000 SB
- Runner-up Prizes (10) – 500 SB
The Daily 500 SB winners will be announced on the SB blog each day, while the larger SB prize winners will be announced no later than March 20th! In the meantime, default your browser’s search engine to Swagbucks (see below), then click the green Search & Learn icon in the top corner of Swagbucks.com for your chance at 500 SB every day!
Not a member yet? Don’t miss out on tons of ways to get Swag Bucks for all the things you do online (like searching!), and turning them into awesome gift cards. Sign up here.
How to make Swagbucks your defaulted search engine:
Defaulting your Search Engine in Chrome
- Go to Settings on your Chrome browser (the 3 lines on the top right of the browser)
- Click on "Settings" from the drop-down list
- Click on "Manage Search Engines"
- Look for Swagbucks under "Other Search Engines"
- Click "Make Default"
Defaulting your Search Engine in Firefox
- Go to your browser search field (this can be found on the right of your address bar), and click the drop-down menu and look for Swagbucks
- Click on Swagbucks
Please Note: If you've never performed a search from search.swagbucks.com, you may not see Swagbucks in the list. Perform a search from Search.Swagbucks.com and then follow the instructions to set it as your default search engine.