Hurry to Walgreens this week to take advantage of a double Walgreens coupon stack on Chicken of the Sea tuna! Here’s the deal:
- Use a coupon from page 3 of this week’s Walgreens ad to get Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light tuna cans for $0.69.
- Stack it with another Walgreens coupon from page 9 of the March Savings Book to save $0.50 on two cans.
- Find the monthly booklet in the front of the store by the weekly ads.
- You can use more than one Walgreens coupon on a single item! Both went through without any beeps. (See the picture of my receipt above.)
- Here’s what the Walgreens coupon policy says: “When purchasing a single item, Walgreens accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable Walgreens coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item.”
- Each can of tuna is $0.44!
Do you know these 15 Walgreens shopping rules?