It's spring. I love the sunshine. I love the blossoms. I love the freshness of the air and the beginnings of green. What I don't love: the stains. With kids it seems impossible to keep clothes free of grass stains, mud stains and the mysterious stains that show up after an hour of playing outside.
That's why I lean on OxiClean. It's my go-to product, my sidekick, and my laundry hero. This product has saved clothing item after clothing item. In fact, it has rescued me during baseball season time and time again.
One season, halfway through, a mom friend of mine asked if I had bought my son new baseball pants. She commented that they looked new. I said, “No. Those are the same ones he has worn for over 20 games.” The secret weapon: OxiClean White Revive.
No stains, no wear, just Oxiclean White Revive.
The best part of all, OxiClean isn't stingy about coupons. In fact, they just released six different coupons in today’s paper. That's a savings of up to $9.00.
Take a look:
- Save $1.50 on any ONE (1) OxiClean White Revive or 2-in-1 Liquid or Paks
- Save $1.00 on any ONE (1) OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover (3 lb or larger) or OdorBlasters
- Save $1.00 on any ONE (1) OxiClean Washing Machine Cleaner
- Save 50¢ on any ONE (1) OxiClean Pre-Treater
- Save $4.00 on any TWO (2) OxiClean Dishwasher Detergent Extreme Power Crystals
- Save $1.00 on any ONE (1) OxiClean Dishwasher Product
So grab your paper and try a few products out. It's worth it. From one mom to another, OxiClean is a must.
While you’re digging through your newspaper, don’t forget to fire up that printer and print this coupon good for $1.00 off OxiClean Washing Machine Cleaner.