ZPump Fusion Specs:
- They’ve created a brand-new technology that custom fits to your foot. The air-filled cage pumps up and molds to any runner’s foot creating a perfect fit with loads of support.
- The body of the shoe is more like a sock. You slide your foot in without having to worry about odd placement of the tongue or movement of the sleeve that might disrupt your run or create discomfort.
- They have Zrated outsoles that help with stability and movement.
Because we were so curious as to how these really feel, we ordered a pair ourselves and gave them a try. At first try on, we were surprised to find that there wasn’t much support. Then we remembered the Pump technology. With a few pumps, we were amazed at how well the shoe molded to our foot.
- We like the way your foot slides into the shoe like a sock. The fabric is of premium quality and wears great. Since it’s seamless, you don’t have to worry about any uncomfortable rubbing.
- The pump technology really is cool. It’s amazing how these literally mold to your foot.
- They’re very true to size.
- We imagine these being good shoes for the casual runner.
- We have to admit, while the sleeve is nice, it is a little difficult to get on.
- There still remained a lot of room in the upper part of the foot. A tighter fit toward the top half of the foot might feel a bit better.
The Deal Angle
It usually takes a few months for Reebok to release a discount on their latest models, but we still found a deal. Sign up for their email to score 15% off. And, while you’re at it, enjoy free shipping on every purchase!