Now is the best time to start saving for your summer plans, whether it's traveling, buying something new to enjoy at home, or spending some quality time with your family. One way to have extra spending money this summer is to use Swagbucks
What’s Swagbucks? It’s a rewards site where you get points called "Swag Bucks" for things like searching, watching videos and discovering deals. Then, you redeem those points for gift cards to places like Amazon, PayPal and Starbucks.
Here's a plan for using Swagbucks to earn $25 in gift cards each month. It's easy, and if you keep at it, you'll have at least $75 by June to spend on summer fun without having to dip into your wallet or spend a ton of your precious time!
Swagbucks discounts your first $25 gift card of the month to 2,200 SB. That's like getting $25 for $3 less! Here are a few things you can do that will add up to 2,200 SB each month:
1) Knock out the quick stuff – all of these activities can be found on the left-hand side of the homepage (1-2 mins a day):
- Answer the Daily Poll every day – also available on the SB mobile app, so you can earn your daily SB wherever you are: 30 SB
- Do the NOSO every day – Browse through No Obligation Special Offers for 2 SB every day: 60 SB
- Get your daily SwagButton SB – the popular browser add-on gives you the ability to earn SB from anywhere on the web. It also alerts you to Swag Codes AND you get 1 SB each day just for having it installed and active: 30 SB (Bonus: if you don't have it yet, you get a one-time bonus of 50 SB for downloading the SwagButton!)
- Do the Daily Crave – discover new content and websites to earn 1 SB every day: 30 SB
2) Search online to earn SB every day (no extra time needed!):
- Use the Swagbucks Search engine – People who use Swagbucks search to find what they want online can earn 10 SB per day! Plus, members who make Swagbucks the default search engine on their browser typically earn even more: 300 SB
3) Earn BIG SB payouts (5 min – 20+ min depending on survey opportunities available):
- Take the Daily Survey every weekday – SB amounts vary from survey to survey, but it's very possible to earn about 35 SB per weekday: 700 SB
- SBTV app on Android (all countries) & iOS (US only) – earn a maximum of 36 SB per day on this app: 1,080 SB
Whether you're catching the latest blockbuster, enjoying a weekend road trip, or stocking up for your next outdoor BBQ, Swagbucks can help. It doesn't end there, though. Keep going and you can save for the holidays, back to school, or just a rainy day. If you're already on Swagbucks
, share your own tips for earning Swag Bucks and saving up for summer in the comments