Just a few days left! Enter to win a KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Mixer in the color of your choice! Yes, you read that right–a FREE KITCHENAID!
Submit your entry between June 22nd and June 28th, at midnight, Mountain Time. Contestants will enter by signing up for The Krazy Coupon Lady Email Newsletter. You must be a new subscriber to enter. The winner will be announced Monday, June 29th on the KCL site and contacted via email.
Submit an Entry:
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by signing up for The Krazy Coupon Lady Email Newsletter during contest entry dates.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of The Krazy Coupon Lady, LLC (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected at random and contacted via email.
4. PRIZES: Winners will receive prizes as stated, shipped directly from vendor to their residence at no cost. Prize value will not exceed $500.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 10 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner within 48 hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to The Krazy Coupon Lady and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from The Krazy Coupon Lady and our trusted partners.
7. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Krazy Coupon Lady in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.